- Fuel gauge connection links tracker to existing fuel gauge and indicates fuel levels in the tanks.
- Geofencing to detect unauthorized vehicle use / detours. Set up your own geographical zones for each vehicle and receive alerts when zones are crossed in or out.
- Power reportingto detect disconnection or bad vehicle battery.
- History playback. View the movement and whereabouts of your vehicle connected by dotted lines.
- Live tracking (real time) See your vehicle(s) move on Google hybrid street level maps showing street names and images of terrain and buildings as it reports position including Landmark data for easy location even when maps are unavailable.
- Motion detection to secure parked vehicles & unguarded assets (can sense vehicle being pushed or towed and sends alert to control center).
- SOS buttonfor driver to send out vehicle location when in need of assistance.
- Voice Monitoring Listen in and outside around the vehicle on demand.
- Immobilization Switch the engine off or on remotely via satellite from your computer.
- Ignition detection Receive alerts when a vehicles engine is turned on.
- Speed reporting to eliminate bad driving habits when set speed is exceeded.
- Periodicreporting Set and Receive alerts based on time or distance travelled.
- Parking reports.
- Distance and Statistics Reports.Shows total distance travelled
- Idle alarmset idle alarm to detect running engines.
- Driver ID( for fleet vehicles) Keep tabs on which driver is driving which vehicle Driver ID can be configured to identify up to a maximum of 10 drivers per vehicle. Each driver has their own tag to start a vehicle and is logged into the system automatically when his tag comes into contact with the driver ID reader.
- Map downloading/ caching for offline Download an area of map when connected to Internet, and use the offline map when offline.
- International Tracking Roaming facility allows you toMonitor and track your fleet throughout Africa.
- Battery and alternator voltage monitoring monitor the performance of your battery and alternator.
- Camera for photo reports our infrared camera with night vision capabilities takes photo images on request or at custom set distance or time intervals or on demand.
- Fuel Anti-Theft Sensor detects fuel syphoning receive alerts monitor fuel levels inside vehicles fuel tank remotely
- Handset dash board mounted phone for gprs internet based calls.
- Temperature Sensor Can be connected to refrigerated trucks to keep tabs of fridge temperatures or to vehicles engines or for general use.
- Door Open Sensor triggers alerts when cargo doors or cabin doors are opened or closed.
- Tipper Sensor triggers alerts when tipping gear on tipper a truck is activated.
- LOAD SENSORS detects when load is placed on vehicle.
- TRAILER UNHOOK SENSOR triggers alarm when trailer is unhook from truck.
Our monthly subscription fees are the lowest in SADC region. With our one month free trail period you can enjoy our services without paying monthly subscription fees.